Future talent applications open for the coming year
Applications are now open for the 2018/19 Young Musicians Development Programme.
The programme runs in line with the academic year and aims to offer each musician:
- individual musical and career advice and support from Future Talent’s Relationship Manager
- mentoring sessions with a music professional relevant to the young musician’s instrument, genre or musical interests
- opportunities to perform with the Future Talent Orchestra and/ or other musical ensembl
- performance opportunities in a Future Talent Masterclass with a professional musician and/ or accompanist alongside other Future Talent Musicians
- invitation to participate in a confidence and body language workshop
As well as the support and opportunities above, musicians can apply for one of three financial awards - full details on the future talent website.