Schools and teachers area
Music for each Key Stage
Other information for schools
Sing Out, Play Out
Who is it for?
Our Sing Out Play Out programme can be tailored to suit the additional needs of students in special and mainstream school settings.
What does it include?
Sing Out Play Out provides:
- a 50 - 60 minute session per week, for 23 weeks, for a maximum of 33 children per project
- specialist tuition
- detailed planning
- provision of instruments for a term
- FREE Sing Up membership for AY18/19
- a concert in a professional venue
Across the year, schools will receive:
- 10 instrumental sessions (including an instrumental assembly performance)
- 10 vocal lessons (plus one singing cluster concert)
- 3 return vocal visits in the summer
- large scale massed vocal concert in a professional venue
What instruments do we offer?
Using music technology and acoustic instruments, our dedicated Soundsmiths team creates a series of bespoke projects over the year to match the needs of the children involved and build on skills already gained.
Sing Out Play Out provides a unique performance opportunity for students to perform live on a professional stage at:
- The Grove Theatre in Dunstable, or
- The Bedford Corn Exchange
What does the school need to provide?
The school needs to provide:
- appropriate teaching space for the activity involved
- staff participation and supportive classroom management is essential
- additional singing practice
- transport to Singing Morning (if applicable), transport to The Celebration Concert
- safe storage space and responsibility of care for Inspiring Music resources and instruments
How much does it cost?
£600 per project (cost to Inspiring Music £1,304 per project, excluding venue hire and concerts costs)
Please use booking code SP02when you make your booking.