Schools and teachers area
Music for each Key Stage
Other information for schools
Drawing on a wealth of experience across a range of instruments and musical styles from within our own team and external partners, we can offer a range of workshops designed to support your curriculum and/or introduce students from Early Years to Post-16 to a particular range of instruments or music style or genre.
Singing Days and Singing Assemblies also available.
- Junk Percussion (Key Stage 2 and Key Stage 3)
- African Percussion (Key Stage 2 and Key Stage 3)
- Samba (Key Stage 2 and Key Stage 3)
- Digital Music (Key Stage 2, Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4)
- Composition (Key Stage 2, Key Stage 3, Key Stage 4 and Key Stage 5)
- Y1 and Y2 Singing Workshop (½ day singing workshop ending with a whole school performance. Learning up to three songs with rhythmic actions)
How much does it cost?
The costs are:
- whole day: £280
- half day: £140