Sing Up - subsidised membership

Sing Up is a great digital resource which allows Lower and Primary schools to put singing at the heart of their curriculum, and every Middle, Upper and Secondary school access to materials to support transition, extend performance repertoire and take advantage of online lesson plans.

Schools may purchase a membership at 20% of the original cost, with the Inspiring Music Education Hub providing the remaining 80% of the fee.

  • £30 (per licence for all Secondary/Upper schools)

  • £29 (per licence for all Lower/Primary/Middle Schools with 1-99 pupils on roll)

  • £53 (per licence for all Lower/Primary/Middle Schools with 100-249 pupils on roll)

  • £53 (per licence for all Lower/Primary/Middle Schools with 250+ pupils on roll)

Sing Up Administrators details *
Sing Up Administrators details
Full name and title (main point of contact who will manage your school’s Sing Up subscription)

Please note that when Sing Up places the order for you, you will receive an invoice to the login email address specified above with the hub’s billing address on. Do keep this as a confirmation of your order but please do not process this invoice as we are paying for your Sing Up membership directly.

As soon as you send the above details to us, Sing Up can begin arranging your Membership. If you already have a Sing Up account for the email address you supply, your password will stay the same. If this is a brand new account, Sing Up will email you a password which you can change by logging in and clicking on ‘My Sing Up’ and ‘Details’. As your package is paid for by us, you’ll be able to begin playing the songs online and using your download credits right away.  

The nominated Sing Up Admin listed above will then have the ability to approve other users at your school who wish to use your Sing Up Membership. Guidance on how to do this will be sent when your Membership has been processed by Sing Up.

If you have any questions about the order, please email us. If you want to talk through the Membership Package, Sing Up will be happy to answer your questions. You can call them directly on 020 7908 5148.