Terms and conditions
Inspiring Music would like to draw your attention to the following.
Enrolment in any activity provided by Inspiring Music confirms your agreement to the following terms and conditions.
Lessons in schools
For lessons delivered in schools:
- a maximum of 33 weeks tuition will be delivered to your child during the 38 week academic year. The number of lessons will be pro-rated for students starting later in the year
- Inspiring Music is only able to offer group lessons subject to availability of students of a similar standard to ensure a positive learning experience. Where there are no students of a similar standard notice will be given to change to individual lessons and charged at the individual lesson rate
- only lessons missed through teacher absence will be rescheduled or credited
Lessons in Inspiring Music Centres
For lessons delivered in music centres:
- a maximum of 30 weeks tuition will be delivered to your child. The number of lessons will be pro-rated for students starting later in the year
- part membership is either: all sessions up to break or all sessions after break
For all lessons:
- charges are set by Central Bedfordshire Council and are reviewed annually
- all tuition offered is subject to the availability of specialist teachers within your geographical area
- lessons will be charged per session and invoiced at the beginning of each term. Where applicable any credits will be automatically applied the following term
- payment is required within 14 days from receipt of invoice. For those paying by direct debit, monies will be collected on or after 10 working days from the statement date
- Inspiring Music reserves the right to withdraw from providing lessons and take legal steps to recover any monies owed due to unpaid fees should payment not be made on time
- Inspiring Music reserves the right to charge an administration fee to re-instate lessons where they have been stopped due to non-payment
- this contract is continuous until the parent/carer gives notice to cease lessons. This includes any transition between schools where Inspiring Music provides instrumental tuitions
- lessons can only cease at the end of a term. In order to cease lessons, written notice must be given before the end that term. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Inspiring Music, Houghton Lodge, Houghton Close, Ampthill MK45 2TG. Please state your child’s name, instrument and school
Failure to notify us before the end of the term will result in the following term being charged in full.
Instrumental loan and insurance
For instrumental loan and insurance:
- Inspiring Music has a limited supply of instruments which it will loan to students for a maximum of two years on a ‘first-come, first-served’ basis.
- when an instrument is on loan from Inspiring Music you are responsible for:
- any loss or damage sustained other than fair wear and tear. We strongly suggest that you have the instrument covered on an “all risks” basis on your household insurance policy; your tutor will be able to advise of its replacement value. If you damage the instrument, please talk to your child’s tutor before taking it for repair as they can guide you on the best course of action
- maintenance of the instrument
- returning the instrument to your child’s tutor upon request of Inspiring Music or when your child ceases tuition with us