Schools and teachers area
Music for each Key Stage
Other information for schools
Whole school curriculum support
Sing Up Annual Membership may be purchased by every school at 20% of the original cost.
This means every Lower and Primary School is able to put singing at the heart of their curriculum and every Middle, Upper and Secondary School can access all the materials to support the transition, extend their performance repertoire and take advantage of the online lesson plans.
Inspiring Music Education Hub is covering the remaining 80% of the fee.
- £29 (per licence for all Lower / Primary / Middle Schools with 1-99 pupils on roll)
- £42 (per licence for all Lower / Primary / Middle Schools with 100-249 pupils on roll)
- £53 (per licence for all Lower / Primary / Middle Schools with 250 or more pupils on roll)
- £30 (per licence for all Secondary / Upper schools)
One membership (covering the period 1 July 2017 to 1 July 2018 allows all school staff access to:
- over 800 songs –great repertoire for all ages and abilities
- songs and activity plans to support learning across the curriculum
- schemes of work for Secondary Music Lessons
- termly Sing Up Magazine full of techniques for leading the singing
- access to training and lots more